Application Software Development
Application Development practice operates with the philosophy of partnering with the customers to maximize their applications ROI. The practice leverages their product engineering heritage to build cutting-edge applications to meet customer’s changing business requirements.
The shifting market trends and priorities for outsourcing Application Development have led most of the service providers to change their strategies to adapt the changing market ecosystem. Business Differentiation, time-to-market and flexibility and operational are some the few trends that are presently driving their Application Development market
MLEWZKLAWZ works very closely with its customers to develop & customize applications that provide strategic benefits & advantage to the customers.
MLEWZKLAWZ offers full Lifecycle Application Development services starting from requirements assurance to application definition, application design and pilot run, and from application building and testing to implementation/roll-out and support
We offer desktop application development services on a variety of platforms and languages. With both closed and open source licenses.
Desktop stands for visually rich, lightning fast and responsive software. In our team, we nurture best practices in desktop application development in order to always pull off that extra mile which turns a solid desktop app idea into a market sensation.
Our team of desktop developers builds large-scale standalone products from scratch:
1. Fulfilling end-user experience – quality desktop apps are on average faster and more powerful than their web counterparts
2. Security – with verified experience in information security we put a high value on multilayer protection of our offline apps
3. Control and reliability – as all our desktop apps:
- Undergo scrupulous planning and extensive testing
- Show cross-platform compatibility with lower development efforts
- Deliver pure platform-native experience with a shorter development cycles and,
- thus, shorter time-to-market
- Unlock full access to local hardware and resources